West Los Angeles Meetup - Monday, 3/28/16

2 Replies

• 03/28/16 06:30PM
  • Bel Air Bar & Grill 662 North Sepulveda, LA
  • $15

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Hello BP Community,

I am very excited to announce the next meetup for Be the Bank, Westside Real Estate Meetup Group. “Transforming & Discovering the Next Hot Property” will feature Lauren Beale and Greg Hebner. Lauren Beale is a life-long journalist & former editor for the Los Angeles Times Hot Property blog and Home of the Week. Greg Hebner, founder of Community Rebuild Partners has completed over 240 residential fix and flip investments, primarily in California.

WHEN: Monday, March 28th

WHERE: Bel Air Bar & Grill 662 North Sepulveda, LA

Registration & Networking will begin at 6:30 pm.

Please RSVP at my meetup.com page here: http://www.meetup.com/Be-the-Bank-Westside-Real-Estate-Meetup-Group/events/229104993/

Are you a real estate flipper or rehabber?  We are two weeks away from, "Transforming & Discovering the Next Hot Property"!   

Are you looking for ways to become a rehabber & flipper for single family homes or 1-4 unit residential properties in Los Angeles?

Are you able to find solid, great deals but can't get them funded?

If you have any questions, please contact me at (310) 597-4070.

Just a friendly reminder, Monday, March 28th at 6:30 pm is Transforming & Discovering the Next Hot Property.   

Do you want to learn how to get a WOW without spending a lot of money? Greg Hebner will talk about lessons learned from his first hand experience flipping properties.  

You will also hear from Lauren Beale, life-long journalist and former editor of the Los Angeles Times column, Home of the Week & Hot Property Blog.  She will tell you about how to make a property, "Media Interesting".  Every property has a story to tell and you will hear firsthand from the best in town!

Please RSVP at http://www.meetup.com/Be-the-Bank-Westside-Real-Es...

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here