Louisville, Kentucky Meetup

13 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

I'm inviting anyone interested to come out and network.  It seems like there's a lot of new investors this spring so I'm asking a few experienced investors to share the story of their 1st investment property.   Share your wants and needs with the group.  If you have a property you're trying to sell bring your deal to share with the group.  Hope to see you there. 

Promotion
Marko Rubel
ATTENTION INVESTORS
Get Deals 100% Funded – No Credit, No Banks, No Job Verification
New Unlimited Funding® program for investors: low-interest, without banks or shark lenders.
Check availability

It looks like there will be a good turnout.  I have 18 confirms.  I hope you guys can make it.  @Chuck B. you bet you'll share a story.  @Pavel Reyes Valdes I'll hit you up too.  It looks like @Chris Dengel  & @David D'Errico  can share a story.  @Mike Vanover have you finished putting together that deal with your son?  

Spread the word to any other Louisville BP'rs to see if they want to come out.

Brett ,

My son and I are closing on the duplex next week. Hopefully we can have it rented out pretty quickly. This is where I have absolutely no experience. If it wasn't for BP I would for sure be lost. 

My  wife and I bought a sfh in our neighborhood. I think almost everything in it is from when it was built or shortly after. "A lot of work" My son wanted to sit this one out.  The numbers are very good. We are closing on that May 2nd. It will take at least 3 months to rehab. After that I plan to refinance and rent to my daughter and a couple of her friends. 

I talked with my CPA yesterday and he liked my plan.  Very exciting times. 

I won't be able to make it to the meeting. I have plans I can't get out of. 

Hopefully next time,

Mike

Promotion
Contracoin
Bridging between Crypto and Real Estate
Get ready to buy your next property using Crypto
Using crypto to own property, leverage #CTCN in buying your next home and more
Time to buy property