San Antonio Real Estate Investment Edge

4 Replies

This event is brought to you by:
  • 06/17/16 08:30AM
  • Wells Fargo Building, San Pedro and Thousand Oaks, San Antonio Texas
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

My investment parter is hosting another networking and investment discussion MeetUp Friday, June 17th at 8:30 AM. This will be the fourth meeting of this group and so far has been very successful in getting people together to make deals happen and to let everyone share their knowledge to help the group. And there's usually breakfast tacos!

Link to MeetUp page - Real Estate Investment Edge

Promotion
Sundae
Property Marketplace
Find Professionally Vetted Properties from Motivated Sellers
Eliminate the need to hunt for houses again. We bring your next investment opportunity to you.

Good morning Jason;

My name is Valerie and I have been a Bigger Pockets member for a couple of months. I would like to attend your meeting in order to meet other investors and developers. I would appreciate the opportunity. Thank you for your time.