Rocky Hill/Central Connecticut Meetup 11/16 at 7pm at Wood N Tap

Stephanie Cabral
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Wethersfield, CT
Posted Nov 14 2016, 05:27
This event is brought to you by:

4 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hi all,I hope you can all join in on the next BP Meetup. This will be the last meeting of 2016, so I encourage you to come and reflect on your year and where 2017 will take you. Perhaps this is the time for you to revisit your business plan or goals, if you're like me. Feel free to shoot me a note if you plan on joining!

Here are the details:
Date:
Wednesday, 11/16/2016
Time:
7pm mingling, intros at 7:30
Where:
Wood n Tap, Rocky Hill (2 Town Line Rd, Rocky Hill, CT)

Cost: Free - but please purchase a drink or some food to support the restaurant and keep our meetings free.

Who's invited?: Anyone that has an interest in real estate investing, no matter where you land on that sliding scale between newbie and seasoned expert.

How to prepare? Bring business cards, be prepared to introduce yourself to the group and share about yourself, ie your experiences, what you're working on, successes, lessons learned or what you'd like to get out of the meeting.

If you're in the nearby areas, please join. Glastonbury, Manchester, East Hartford, Wethersfield, Newington, South Windsor, Hartford, Bloomfield, Windsor, Middletown, Cromwell, Southington...

Loading replies...