Real Estate Events & Meetups

User Stats

Votes
Joseph Druther
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Southern Pines, NC
Votes |
December Moore County NC Meetup in Southern Pines!!!

Joseph Druther
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Southern Pines, NC
Posted Dec 8 2016, 14:41
This event is brought to you by:

4 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Howdy howdy Moore County! It's almost here! That is, the monthly Moore County RE meetup. Sorry there isn't any more notice then this guys, I've been so busy working the RE that I didn't realize how soon it was!

This coming Tuesday, December 13th, at the Hickory Tavern in Southern Pines. Come on out from 6:30-9:30 for some laid back conversation and some good food. Get a chance to network and learn with some of the greatest investors this side of the Mason Dixon..... Well...  maybe at least this side of Raleigh ;-P. Seriously, though, You will be glad you came. 

P.S. If you can, let me know if you are coming so that I have a ballpark figure on the size of the party. But PLEASE, absolutely come even if you don't let me know. There is always room for more! 

See you there!!

Keywords: Pinehurst, Southern Pines, Aberdeen, Pinebluff, Cameron, Sanford, Vass, Moore County, Seven Lakes, West End, Raeford, Carthage, Robbins, Eastwood, Sandhills

Loading replies...