Joseph Scorese
Pro Member
  • Banker
  • Philadelphia
Posted Feb 12 2017, 08:38
This event is brought to you by:

1 Reply

• 02/22/17 06:00PM
  • Maggie O'Neill's Irish Pub & Restaurant 1062 Pontiac Rd, Drexel Hill, PA 19026
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Delaware County Landlord Association

February 22nd, 2017

6:00-9:00PM

4TH Wednesday of the Month

Networking – 6:00-6:45pm
Tips of The Trade - 6:45-7:00pm 7:00-8:00pm ...
Presentation – 7:00-8:00pm
Follow Up/Networking – 8:00-9:00pm

Location: Maggie O'Neill's Irish Pub & Restaurant 1062 Pontiac Rd, Drexel Hill, PA 19026

Speaker: Stephen J. Venuti, CPA, MST, LLC

Discussion: Financial Planning for the Landlord - My Accountant should have Told Me This!

He will hope you’ll forgive him for being blunt. Stephen Venuti, is a CPA and you may not be used to seeing a tax professional talk like this. It’s not his intention to offend (He is actually being very careful with my words - He is a tax professional, after all). But he thinks you’ll agree that the times we’re currently facing require a little straight talk.

Here’s a certain truth: the State and Federal Government would love to have more of your hard-earned money in their accounts. Sure, even though it’s painful, none of us begrudge paying our legal and fair share of taxes.

But the problem is that regular taxpayers, like you, are missing out on legal and safe deductions, to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars in unclaimed refunds every year!

brrrr.com Logo

Loading replies...