Real Estate Events & Meetups

User Stats

Votes
Joseph Druther
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Southern Pines, NC
Votes |
Moore County RE meetup in Southern Pines! (Tasty format :-)

Joseph Druther
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Southern Pines, NC
Posted Apr 4 2017, 11:29
This event is brought to you by:

3 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hello BP Nation,

This is your official invitation to the monthly Moore County RE investors meetup. Everybody knows by now that the 2nd Tuesday of the month is the meetup, and after 2 months with a special format we are back at Hickory Tavern in Southern Pines. Come on out for a relaxed evening where we can network with others in our market. 

No fee to attend, just buy your own food and beer. It is always a great time with great food and people! 

Tuesday, April 11th, 6:30-9:30ish

Let me know if you plan to attend so I can guestimate the table size. But If you don't let me know, don't worry about it! There is always plenty of room. 

See you there!!

Keywords: Pinehurst, Southern Pines, Aberdeen, Pinebluff, Cameron, Sanford, Vass, Moore County, Seven Lakes, West End, Raeford, Carthage, Robbins, Eastwood, Sandhills, Apex, Raleigh, Fayetteville, Whispering Pines, 

Loading replies...