Skip to content
Pro Members Get Full Access
Succeed in real estate investing with proven toolkits that have helped thousands of aspiring and existing investors achieve financial freedom.
$0 TODAY
$32.50/month, billed annually after your 7-day trial.
Cancel anytime
Find the right properties and ace your analysis
Market Finder with key investor metrics for all US markets, plus a list of recommended markets.
Deal Finder with investor-focused filters and notifications for new properties
Unlimited access to 9+ rental analysis calculators and rent estimator tools
Off-market deal finding software from Invelo ($638 value)
Supercharge your network
Pro profile badge
Pro exclusive community forums and threads
Build your landlord command center
All-in-one property management software from RentRedi ($240 value)
Portfolio monitoring and accounting from Stessa
Lawyer-approved lease agreement packages for all 50-states ($4,950 value) *annual subscribers only
Shortcut the learning curve
Live Q&A sessions with experts
Webinar replay archive
50% off investing courses ($290 value)
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Real Estate Events & Meetups
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Tina Gross
  • Houston, TX
Votes |
Real Estate Networking Mixer

Tina Gross
  • Houston, TX
Posted May 8 2017, 11:06

2 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Did you join the over 250 real estate professionals last month? If you missed it be sure to join Capital Concepts, Patten Law Firm,Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery, Thermador, and Houston Young Professionals + Houston Professionals on Tuesday, May 23rd from 5:30pm-8:30pm at  in . This is the hot-spot-to-be in Houston, and it will be privately open for our networking event. RSVP TODAY!

COST: FREE

DATE: TUESDAY, May 23rd

TIME: 5:30PM - 8:30PM

RSVP:

Do you have a friend or colleague who may be interested in joining you? Share this event on or and share the details.

This is what they said about the our mixers!

"Love the name tags that indicate what we are and do. Made it easy to start conversations with others. Did have a great time seeing old friends and meeting new ones " - Donna B.

"I loved how everyone was very engaging and I met a lot of great people!!!! This was my 1st event and the food was great the company was even better!!! I can't wait to be part of the next one." - Tamekio F.

"Plenty of room. Sweet!" - Networking Friend

"Upon entering the event, I was greeted very nicely. The gentleman was eager to make me feel comfortable, being it was my first event. "- Cindy M.

Meet our Sponsors!

Houston Professionals + Houston Young Professionals (HP + HYP) is the leading networking resource in the region. 1000's of local professionals benefit by attending professional events, sourcing constructive learning opportunities, and volunteering with area charities. To learn more about Houston Professionals and Houston Young Professionals click

By choosing the expert team at Patten Law Firm, you are choosing to protect your most valuable investments. Their team of experienced escrow professionals takes pride in meticulously reviewing every transaction; guaranteeing thorough, accurate duediligence and research. For more information about Patten Law Firm click .

Ferguson raises the bar for industry standards as the top-rated wholesale supplier of commercial and residential plumbing supplies. However, their expertise goes beyond plumbing. They are a diverse distributor that spans multiple businesses including HVAC/R, waterworks and industrial. In the past 63 years, they've grown from a local distributor to a $13.8 billion dollar company with more than 1,400 locations and over 23,000 associates nationwide. They pride themselves on delivering world-class service and their customers know that “Nobody expects more from us than we do” is more than just a tagline to Ferguson associates. It’s a cultural belief that is demonstrated every day through exceptional customer service, product selection and industry knowledge. For more information about Ferguson click

Since 1916, Thermador kitchen appliances have been synonymous with exceptional. Pushing boundaries is part of their very nature: they introduced America to the cooktop, rolled out steam and convection ovens, and opened the door to personalization with column refrigeration. Their passion for everything culinary is what inspires them, ignites the flame of imagination, and transcends the ordinary—so you’re empowered to create unforgettable experiences in the kitchen and beyond. For more information about Thermador click

About Capital Concepts

Capital Concepts was founded in Houston, TX by Real Estate Investor, Blake Yarborough, and is dedicated to helping their borrowers analyze real estate investment opportunities. They are a mortgage brokerage with over 15 years of experience, and several of their loan officers are real estate investors themselves. They leveraged this experience to assist clients with their needs, and matching the appropriate custom loan product for each investor. For more information about Capital Concepts click .

Loading replies...