Skip to content
Pro Members Get Full Access
Succeed in real estate investing with proven toolkits that have helped thousands of aspiring and existing investors achieve financial freedom.
$0 TODAY
$32.50/month, billed annually after your 7-day trial.
Cancel anytime
Find the right properties and ace your analysis
Market Finder with key investor metrics for all US markets, plus a list of recommended markets.
Deal Finder with investor-focused filters and notifications for new properties
Unlimited access to 9+ rental analysis calculators and rent estimator tools
Off-market deal finding software from Invelo ($638 value)
Supercharge your network
Pro profile badge
Pro exclusive community forums and threads
Build your landlord command center
All-in-one property management software from RentRedi ($240 value)
Portfolio monitoring and accounting from Stessa
Lawyer-approved lease agreement packages for all 50-states ($4,950 value) *annual subscribers only
Shortcut the learning curve
Live Q&A sessions with experts
Webinar replay archive
50% off investing courses ($290 value)
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Real Estate Events & Meetups
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Janel Page
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Keizer, OR
Votes |
Salem, OR Round Table - Northwest REIA

Janel Page
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Keizer, OR
Posted Jul 5 2017, 15:55
This event is brought to you by:

1 Reply

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hi everyone.

I'm trying out posting an event here on BiggerPockets. I help moderate this round table. We meet up the 2nd Thursday of each month. Topics vary. Networking is encouraged. This is one of many meetings offered by Northwest REIA. More info can be found on their website: www.NorthwestREIA.com  

We generally have 20-40+ people show up to our Salem meetings, with all levels of investing experience. The cost is $10 per meeting, or you can sign up for an annual membership for $150. Please go to the website to register. Northwest REIA is a non-profit organization based in Portland, OR. This July, there are 9 meetings available for you to attend. There are usually at least 6 every month.

In Salem, we focus on networking and learning.  We may invite a local vendor or business to present to our group if we feel they have valuable information to share.  We have invited LOCAL real estate agents, title companies, an escrow company, a 1031 exchange company, property managers, a property inspector, and others to present to our group.  There is no pressure to buy anything, ever.  These are local folks who are good at what they do.  Sometimes we just pick a topic to talk about, or other times, we leave it open for general discussion.  Please do bring questions - and business cards to swap with others.  

Come check us out.  If you found this on BiggerPockets, and that's why you decided to come - please let me know and I'll keep posting our events here.

Janel Page 

Loading replies...