• Dublin, CA
Votes |
RE360 Shreveport/Bossier City Meet-up - August 2017

Dustin Bowen
  • Investor
  • Dublin, CA
Posted Aug 15 2017, 15:05

No Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Hey Everybody, mark your calendars! Our local RE360 group will be meeting this Thursday, August 17th 2017 at 6pm. We will be getting together at Zocolo's Neighborhood Eatery and Drinkery located at 436 Ashley Ridge Blvd, Shreveport, LA 71106.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend because I am out of town for work, but I am confident that it will be a fantastic meet-up due to all of you guys being awesome!
This meeting we would like to have some group discussion on a variety of investing topics. If there is something specific that you would like to ask about or something that you happen to be well versed in, I would encourage you to join us in conversation so that we can all learn from one another.
If there's anybody you know that you think would benefit from hanging out and networking with some amazing investors in Shreveport/Bossier City, please spread the word. The more the merrier! Newbies to seasoned investors all welcome. Hope to see you all there!