Seneca Area Real Estate Investing Meetup - Seneca SC

4 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

• A coordinated effort to bring investors together in the Upstate area is long overdue!
  • This first meeting is to get to know those in our area are interested in forming a Real Estate Investors Meetup
  • This is strictly a networking event. There will be NO products or services pitched
  • We will do introductions and share a tip or two. We will open the floor to members to share what they hope to achieve out of and/or what experience they bring to the group.
  • Feel free to bring a friend, spouse or significant other. You can eat while here or just get a drink. The restaurant has a full bar and an assortment of soft drinks and Mexican specialty non alcoholic drinks as well. Be prepared to order a drink at minimum to thank the restaurant for allowing us to use this space at no charge.
  • Make other arrangements for children, this as a meeting of professionals

Hello my name is LeBranden Anthony. I am also a real estate agent in the upstate, I am looking to get into investment as well, but have no experience in it. Would I be allowed to attend this event?

Absolutely, we all start somewhere.  You will find people at all levels, I am sure.

This may give you the confidence you need to move forward on your first deal.  It may also give you people who you can bounce ideas off of..  I hope you come.

We have 6 people signed up for the first Get To Know you event, most through Meetup.   It is not too late to add your name to the list.  Hope to see you there.