Votes |
San Jose Meetup - Tuesday 8/29/17

Johnson H.
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • San Francisco, CA
Posted Aug 21 2017, 19:26

No Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hi All,

It's another month and time for another real estate meetup! These meetups have had up to 82 BiggerPockets and Meetup.com members chatting about investing in the San Jose area and also out of state. Just come by and mingle, there is no set agenda. We welcome anyone who would like to attend!

When: Tuesday, August 29, 2017, 7:00pm (usually I'm around at 6!)

Where: Parktown Pizza Company (Find us in the back area/room this time.)

1350 S Park Victoria Dr
Milpitas, CA 95035

http://www.yelp.com/biz/parktown-pizza-company-milpitas?sort_by=date_desc

Please support the small business by spending some money and tipping for the great service we receive every month! (I don't pay for the space nor do I receive anything from the restaurant)

In lieu of the round of introductions due to noise, you may introduce yourself and/or list your haves and wants in the comments section of this meetup.

Looking forward to meeting new investors and seeing familiar faces.

Thanks,

Johnson

South Bay , South Bay Meetup , Bay Area , Meetup , Meet up , Meet-up , San Francisco , Oakland , Berkeley , Alameda County , Contra Costa County , Solano County , Richmond , Hercules , Concord , Albany , Pittsburgh , Marin San Rafael , South Bay , Peninsula , Walnut Creek , Pittsburgh , Antioch , Pleasanton , Fremont , Castro Valley, San Jose, Milpitas, Sunnyvale, Fremont, Palo Alto, Santa Clara, Mountain View, Gilroy, Santa Cruz