Postponed - Columbus Investor/Landlord Meeting Thurs, October 19

6 Replies

• 10/19/17 06:00PM
  • Tommy's Pizza, Dublin-Granville Road, Between Sawmill and Riverside
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Sorry the October had to be canceled but November's meeting is scheduled for Thursday November 16th, also at Tommy's

Hi @Ed W.

I would like to join.. What time does this happen on the 16th and which Tommys location?

Take care
-David

@David Roberts

6 PM  Tommy's in Dublin on 161 near Oakland Nursery

Pls sign me up! I’m relocating to Columbus just in time to make the November meet. I’m looking forward to meeting like-minded people. 

i believe this is the event you were telling me about @Ed W. Would it make sense for me to join this considering i have no investment yet and i am not a landlord?

@Andrew Bernthold The focus of the meeting is education and networking, both of which are keys to success.  The guest speakers for the November meeting (besides the Q&A where all RE related questions are welcome)  are 2 attorneys with very strong real estate backgrounds who will be talking about common mistakes, common misunderstandings, and some really bizarre things (that are pertinent and important to understand) that investors get involved with.  No doubt, from Lancaster it's a haul - you'll have to determine if it's worth the effort.  If you're really committed, I'd probably say yes.  If you're on the fence, probably no.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.