Landlording in Rhode Island

11 Replies

This event is brought to you by:
  • 12/18/17 09:00AM
  • Crowne Plaza Hotel, 801 Greenwich Ave, Warwick, RI 02886
  • $30

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Excited to share this event with everyone on BP in the Rhode Island and Southeastern MA region!

The Rhode Island Real Estate Investors Group will be hosting a 3-hour seminar at the Crown Plaza in Warwick focusing on Landlording in Rhode Island. This session will be geared towards beginner/intermediate RI Landlords - taught by local Landlords.

This seminar will be held on Saturday, November 18th from 9AM-12PM.

Sample topics include:

• Identify resources to get your landlord questions answered
  • Outline Landlord responsibilities
  • Outline Screening techniques to weed out the potential problem tenants
  • Identify and access required landlord forms
  • How to fill your vacancies with desirable tenants
  • Managing vacancy and tenant turnover

How to Register:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/landlording-in-rhode-island-tickets-38805484248

I'm really looking forward to this seminar.  When Rick announced this at the last REIG meeting, I was thrilled.  We're so fortunate to have these resources. See you there @Jim Murray  

Hey @Jim Murray , thanks for posting the event. Excited to get hear from the presenters. I believe there may be a slight mistake in the invite. Your post states 11/18/2017 but the invite states 12/18/2017. Are there two events?

@Matt Romano excited to meet you at the seminar! It should be a great event.

@Greg Dowdell great catch! The event is November 18th. I will work to edit the event listing. Appreciate you looking out!

Hey Jim - I've registered and looking forward to the event on November 18!

This is my first seminar I’m attending really looking forward too it.

@James Fede Excited to have you coming out! We are really looking forward to providing a TON of actionable advice to help investors in Rhode Island.

Thanks Jim excited to meet you and gain some knowledge from you guys.

@Jim Murray I forgot to register. Can I still show up and pay at the door? Looks like the website won't allow me to sign up.

What a fantastic event! Unfortunately, I'm 5 months too late. Are you going to be doing an event similar to this anytime soon or are there any notes I could get access to from this last one? I'm currently a landlord in MA exploring potentially moving to RI and investing around the state.

Cheers,

John

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.