Annapolis Investor Meetup #2

21 Replies

• 11/20/17 07:00PM
  • 1747 Pub in Reynolds Tavern
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event. Report

Hello everyone!

We had a very successful first meetup in mid-October with 8 investors from the Annapolis area show up.  Everyone loved it so much, we want to do it again! 

This will be a casual investor get-together in the 1747 Pub of Reynolds Tavern in downtown Annapolis.  No marketing, no sales pitches... just good 'ole fashioned networking.  If you're new to real estate investing, are a seasoned pro, or somewhere in-between, then come out to meet other real estate investors from the Annapolis, Baltimore and Washington D.C. area over some beers!

If the 1747 Pub doesn't work out the night of, backup location will be in the basement pub of Rams Head Tavern on West Street.

@David Nielsen @Joseph Rice @Paul H. @Mike Altobelli @Danteh Sema @Courtney Davis @Rob Fay @Bryce Summerlin @Upen Patel @Malcolm Lawson @Scott Trench

Any Monday works well for me! I couldn't make it to the last one unfortunately. 

Very cool, glad to see an Annapolis-focused group forming.

I have another engagement at that time but please keep me posted of future meetings or if the time and/or date changes for this one. Thanks!

Going to try my best to make it! Thanks for setting up 

I love the idea of a meet up in town but unfortunately I work evenings and won't be able to go tomorrow. Hope you keep it going, maybe my schedule will allow for the meet up in Dec.

Would be interested once the holidays are over.

Unfortunately can't make it tonight either, would love to be at the next one.

Cannot make it tonight but I had a great time at the first meeting. Looking forward to more meetings in the future.

Bryan Sullivan, Real Estate Agent in MD (#669183)

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the 1747 Pub tonight!  If that location doesn't work for some reason, the backup location will be in the basement pub of Rams Head in downtown Annapolis.

Just saw this post. Wish I could make it. Would love to try and make one in Dec. Please keep them going.

Mark

@Rob Roy , how did the last event in Annapolis turn out? I'm just getting started with Bigger Pockets, and would love to attend a meetup. Anything going on closer to Baltimore City?

@Calvin Douglass It went well!  We lost a few people due to the last minute location change though...  Our next meetup will probably be in the side room of Gordon Biersch in Annapolis and sometime in January (to give everyone time away for the holidays).  I’ll post another meetup on BP and will be sure to keep you in the loop!

@Rob Roy Thanks for putting this together! I'm also new to Bigger Pockets and love to get together with people already investing in the area. I'll keep an eye out for the next meeting!

Wish I had seen this sooner, please keep me posted for the next event!

Bought my first SFH and my primary residence this year... Looking at another SFH in Annapolis now. Buy & hold is my thing while I work full time.

Hi all, please add me to any distro on the next meet up please.

Sorry I missed this one, but just moved to this area. Please let me know when the next one is. 

Close Thin

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.