• Nashville, TN
Votes |
Nashville Investors Meet-Up

Brian Bandas
  • Developer
  • Nashville, TN
Posted Oct 30 2017, 14:22

22 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hi Nashvillians!

This last meetup was ROCKIN! I know I'm not the only one who had some fantastic conversations.

IN FACT--I sat next to someone who told me EXACTLY how to solve a title problem I was having. Not kidding! So there you have it: this meetup could possibly save you $50,000 in painful lessons!! (Or at least it did for me!)

This time around, like last time, everyone will have a chance to introduce themselves and their business, and let the group know what they're seeking to help their business grow.

I also have a veteran investor who has agreed to share some wisdom with us for 10-15 minutes or so.

Ultimately, the goal is for us to have a place to continue to expand our network of like-minded people, share opportunities, and encourage one another to continue pushing forward and expanding our thinking.

We have a space at the Crow's Nest reserved, and it is a WIDE OPEN invitation! Come on, come all and BRING FRIENDS!

Brian Bandas

Loading replies...