Sourthern Utah Real Estate Investors Meetup

7 Replies

This event is brought to you by:
  • 11/15/17 06:00PM
  • 321 N Mall Dr. Bldg R, St. George, UT 84790
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

We would like to invite you to join us at our Southern Utah Real Estate Investors Meetup. We meet every 3rd Wednesday at 6pm at the same location. 

The purpose of this event is to share knowledge with each other about investing but primarily to create an opportunity for like minded individuals to get together and partner with other members of the group on real estate deals. 

We are looking for people to join us who have experience investing in real estate as well as those who are just beginning their own investing journey.

Come join us!

Updated 9 months ago

Please RSVP

@Justin Morgan will be joining us. Please invite other like minded people

Look forward in seeing you all there. Make sure to RSVP.

I have not explored any in Cedar City. I would search Facebook groups or Google something like Cedar City REIA and then poke around and try to find somebody to call.

I'm in Cedar!! We go to SUTREIA in stg!! And get an in n out burger and possibly hit Costco 😊

3Rd wed 6pm and I can't remember the address, over by Dixie tech!!

Are you planning any meet ups in the future? I am new to all this, and would love to get some insight from you guys with experience. 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here