Multi-Family Meetup - Charlotte, NC

Multi-Family Meetup - Charlotte, NC

When:

Where:Draught Restaurant & Bar, 601 S Cedar St Charlotte, North Carolina 28202

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2014 · 19 posts · 10 votes

Multi-Family Investing Meetup - I am looking to network with local investors who are currently investing in or looking to begin investing in the multi-family market locally or beyond.   Discussion topics will include but not be limited to  deal analysis, local market trends, national market trends, and capital raising.

*Beer will be provided.    

3Reply
35 views

Most Popular Reply

Wholesaler · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2013 · 269 posts · 66 votes
8y
When and where I’d love to get some insight on the multi family investing space
See this reply in the discussion

25 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wholesaler · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2013 · 269 posts · 66 votes
    8y
    When and where I’d love to get some insight on the multi family investing space
  • Chris T.Pro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2013 · 491 posts · 253 votes
    8y

    I am very interested but not sure I can make it at 5pm on that date.  If it ends up starting later or continuing on for a couple of hours I will try to make it.  If not, I'll see you at the next one.

  • Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2014 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    Definitely interested and will attend if we can get a group together for this.

  • Rockwell, NC · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    I would love to attend!

  • Investor · Columbia, SC · Member since 2017 · 21 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    Count me in! I'm always eager to network and learn. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2017 · 298 posts · 232 votes
    8y
    When and where?
  • Rental Property Investor · Charlotte NC / Fort Mill, SC · Member since 2016 · 15 posts · 7 votes
    8y

    Looking forward to meeting up with everyone. I’ll be stopping by around 6 after getting off work in Uptown. 

  • Winston-Salem, NC · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 1 vote
    8y

    David,

    Can't make it as I will be in Atlanta for a work trip at that time, but please let me know if this becomes a regular thing.

    Also, I noticed that you are doing some flips in the Charlotte area and are looking for properties. I currently live in the Collingwood/Madison Park area where there are many flips happening. I walk/run through the neighborhoods regularly and talk to the older neighbors. It is a hot spot. Please reach out if you would like to discuss more as I am looking to learn more. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2017 · 298 posts · 232 votes
    8y
    David Wales I cannot get your link to work and it seems others may not be able to either. Can you please post the date, time, and location in text format for us to see?
  • Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2014 · 19 posts · 10 votes
    8y
    Event details below.  
    • 12/07/17 05:00PM - 06:30PM
    • Draught Restaurant and Bar (behind BOA Stadium)
      • 601 S Cedar St Charlotte, North Carolina 28202
  • Michael SheaPro Member
    Davidson, NC · Member since 2017 · 17 posts · 14 votes
    8y
    @David Wales I would like to attend this event. I’m following the discussion now but are you planning to confirm closer to the 7th? Thank you for coordinating this!
  • Waxhaw, NC · Member since 2017 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    David, I'll be there. I'm from the Waxhaw area so not local but I'd like to hear and discuss what is happening in Charlotte with regard to multi-family investing. I'll pass on the beer but look forward to networking especially considering I'm new to real estate investing.

    Kind Regards,

  • Investor · Cornelius, NC · Member since 2017 · 114 posts · 20 votes
    8y
    I would love to join as well. Thanks for putting it together! Bianca
  • Scottsdale, AZ · Member since 2017 · 95 posts · 24 votes
    8y

    @David Wales I'd love to attend but will not be in town please let me know when the next meeting happens.

    Thanks for organizing!

  • Charleston, SC · Member since 2017 · 84 posts · 46 votes
    8y
    I will attend but will come in from Columbia so if something changes please let me know
  • Rental Property Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2017 · 298 posts · 232 votes
    8y
    Unfortunately I will not be able to attend as I have a final and work that night. Let me know if/when you do another one.
  • Real Estate Agent · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2015 · 70 posts · 25 votes
    8y

    I wish this could start a little later, but I will keep an eye out if you are to host another opportunity!

  • Business Metrics Analyst · Cornelius, NC · Member since 2015 · 41 posts · 27 votes
    8y

    Would love to make it, but I cant make it at 5pm. If this started at 6 - 6:30, I would be there! Maybe next time!

  • Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2015 · 27 posts · 12 votes
    8y
    Would love to attend, currently have plans that afternoon though so I’ll be looking for info on the next one! Benjamin Levite
  • Concord, NC · Member since 2017 · 10 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    I will be attend this event. I may be a little late because I work in Mooresville, and will be heading that way around 4. Hopefully the traffic won't be bad...

    @David Wales, thank you for setting this up. I'm excited to network and learn!

  • Real Estate Investor · Mooresville, NC · Member since 2016 · 14 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    Not available today but interested in your next session - regards all dw

  • Professional · Clover, SC · Member since 2015 · 13 posts · 3 votes
    8y
    I won't be able attend this event but look forward to making it out to one's in the future. Thank you for putting these on!
  • Rockwell, NC · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    Hey everyone I had a late appointment at work this evening.  I regret O will not be able to attend but hope to in the future!

  • Charlotte, NC · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes
    8y

    Looking forward to meeting several of you tonight. I will be there about 7pm. Hopefully most of you will still be there. 

  • Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2014 · 19 posts · 10 votes
    8y
    Thanks to all who came out for the meet-up on Thursday, we had a good turnout, about 10 including my wife and I. Conversation was great, investors at all levels of experience attended which made for great discussion. I plan on making this a monthly meet-up on the first Thursday of each month. I have organized a Facebook page for group communication, any updates and meetups will be posted there. Hope to see you all again next month. https://m.facebook.com/Carolinas-Real-Estate-Entrepreneurs-2007333016153634/ Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and Happy Deal hunting!
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.