Votes |
Nashville Investor Meet-Up

Brian Bandas
  • Developer
  • Nashville, TN
Posted Dec 4 2017, 04:33

10 Replies

• 12/19/17 04:00PM - 07:00PM America/Chicago
  • Crow's Nest in Green Hills - Upstairs, 2221 Bandywood Dr Nashville, Tennessee 37215
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

What's up Nashville people! (And surrounding areas, of course... : )

This is the fourth Nashville investor meet-up at Crow's Nest in Nashville. We're gaining steam, and I know that I personally have been able to make some really cool connections, meet some people who I have been able to learn from and who I hope to end up doing some deals with.

The focus of this event is networking and relationship building. If you are convinced, like I am, that building relationships with like-minded people to help push you forward toward building financial independence and generational wealth is crucial, then this is your spot.

If you hate people--you'e probably not going to like this event... ha!

This time around, like last time, everyone will have a chance to introduce themselves and their business, and let the group know one thing they're seeking to help their business grow.

Every month, I'm considering how to improve this event, and as it continues to grow and gain steam, I think we will continue to refine it as we discover what things are most helpful to us as a group.

HUGE thanks to all of those who came out the last 3 months. Please let your friends know, who are interested in building wealth through real estate. It is absolutely a Come One Come All event!

I look forward to meeting new people, and gaining even more knowledge that I will apply to building up my business.

**No exaggeration, I've already had one conversation (at the second meet-up) that helped me solve a title problem that probably saved me around $50-60k!**

That's the beauty of putting yourself around other, like-minded people!

See you all there!

PS. I'm thinking this group needs an official name. Feel free to float me some ideas in the comments!

Loading replies...