Olympia REI January Meeting

Naomi Pinger
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Lacey, WA 98503
Posted Dec 7 2017, 12:13

9 Replies

• 01/16/18 06:00PM - 09:00PM America/Los_Angeles
  • Come early need to find parking. , 520 4th Street Olympia , Washington 98501
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Hello Members,

This is to inform you we WILL NOT be meeting in December due to the busy schedule of the Christmas Season. We WILL RESUME MEETINGS on January 16th 2018.

I am sorry for any confusion about the meeting place which has been moved to Rambling Jacks on 4th Street, Olympia. WA. I have changed this Meetup site several times however it seems to keep going back to the old settings. Please be aware I have changed it again.

For all the new people that have joined, welcome and I look forward to seeing you in January to start off your new year with a big bang in real estate investing. Please come early, as it is a little difficult to find a parking spot, and enjoy a good meal and networking with like minded investors.

Until I see everyone in January I wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and Happy Investing in the coming new year.

Loading replies...