Chad Gallagher
  • Rental Property Investor
  • mid atlantic
Posted Dec 27 2017, 13:22

5 Replies

• 01/16/18 06:30PM - 08:30PM America/New_York
  • Days Inn , 625 Quentin Road Lebanon, Pennsylvania 17042
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

We are going to kick off 2018 with a bang. Chris Ployd, a CPA with Hostetter and Hostetter, will be the lead speaker at the Jan meetup. I am pumped -- Chris is an awesome accountant that has worked with us from the beginning. Chris will dive into the newly released tax laws and how this can impact you from a real estate perspective. If you invest in real estate OR are looking to invest in real estate in 2018 --- this is a must-have meeting. Even if you have an accountant that you work with today --- I've found it really helpful to hear another view as many of the rules aren't exactly black and white. In addition -- we will have a case study from 2 members of the group --- using real data and figures of how they made money locally in real estate. If you have a deal, please bring copies of the deal so we can put that info out on the deal table. Last year we had multiple people purchase properties they found out about at the meetup.... and we want to accelerate that in 2018.

We will also continue the real estate book sharing program. If you have an old book that you want to lend out -- bring it along! 630 Networking will kick off along with pizza and soda. This is one of the most valuable parts of the meetup. Content will start at 7PM. As always, meetup is 100% free.

I'm excited for 2018 as we continue to increase the scale of the meetup. My personal goal is to get us over 100 members attending each month! If you know of a speaker for 2018 or you want to speak on a subject / case study --- please let me know! Get excited for 2018 real estate investing -- it's going to be another awesome year!

RSVP Here: https://www.meetup.com/Lebanon-County-Real-Estate-Investing-Meetup/events/246236237/

Loading replies...