Skip to content
Real Estate Events & Meetups

User Stats

Votes
Tamiel Kenney
  • Investor
  • Dallas, TX
Votes |
Think Multifamily Apartment Investing Conference (2-DAY EVENT)

Tamiel Kenney
  • Investor
  • Dallas, TX
Posted Dec 29 2017, 08:45

No Replies

• 01/27/18 08:00AM - 05:00PM America/Chicago
  • Four Points by Sheraton/Coppell Convention Center, 1580 Point West Boulevard Coppell, Texas 75019
  • $197-397

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Think Multifamily Apartment Investing Conference

Do you want to start investing in apartments? Or, maybe you want to go bigger, faster! Do you want to know how to...
  • Get started with Apartment Investing
  • Find & analyze deals
  • Raise money from others
  • Start big without starting small
Register Now: http://bit.ly/2Bm6PDSRAINJan18

You see, Tamiel & I used to own single family and very small multifamily properties. We managed the properties, dealt with tenants and toilets while working a full-time job. It was a nightmare! We didn’t know that it is actually easier to purchase larger apartment buildings and it is also much more profitable!

I also worked in the corporate world and started a small business. I was sleeping 3 hours a night and had no time for my family. This caused significant problems in our marriage and I had to make a change. I am so glad I learned how to go big in apartment investing instead of going small. This decision allowed me to leave my IT job and become a full-time real estate investor, working alongside my wife, Tamiel.

Apartment investing has completely changed our lives and I want to help you do the same. My WHY was time, freedom, passive income, and leaving a legacy for my family.

I don’t know what your why is. Maybe the lifestyle you dream about is traveling the world. Or it might mean more time for family and loved ones. Maybe it means creating enough income to support the causes that mean the most to you.

We want to share the same step-by-step process we used to purchase over 2300 units and raised millions of dollars. Following these steps not only works for us, it is also working for many other people just like you.

I know many of you are thinking…

• You don’t have the knowledge or experience to get started
  • You don’t have the time
  • You don’t have a track record
  • You don’t have the money
  • You are not good with numbers
  • You have a hard time talking with others
  • The market is at the top, so why start now

Don’t let this hold you back. You just need to make a decision to live life on your own terms and sign up for our upcoming training.

We are quickly approaching the Event...there are a limited number of seats available. Our last event Sold Out, so RSVP now!

http://bit.ly/2Bm6PDSRAINJan18

We will have top industry experts and panel discussions that you don’t want to miss! One of the audience favorites is returning again, “The Godfather of Real Estate”, Bob Helms, who has invested in real estate for SEVEN decades. It is always a treat to hear from Bob as he shares his valuable lessons learned!

You will also have an opportunity to mingle with other like-minded people in a fun & relaxed environment! It only takes one new relationship that can change your life forever!

TOPICS COVERED

• Why invest in apartments
  • Bus tour (visiting local properties)
  • Tax benefits of investing in apartments
  • Generate passive income by investing in apartment buildings
  • Invest successfully when working a full-time job
  • Build generational wealth through apartment investing
  • The critical steps required to invest in apartments
  • How to find deals
  • How to analyze an apartment deal
  • A Case Study
  • What makes a good market
  • Critical questions you should ask a deal lead/sponsor/syndicator before you invest
  • Avoid the pitfalls involved in multifamily real estate
  • Syndication (raising money for group purchasing)
  • New technology to help you with your multifamily investing

As the famous Jim Rohn used to say…

• Why – Why learn, grow, achieve MORE?
  • Why Not – Why not see how big of a Legacy you can leave your family?
  • Why Not You – Why can’t YOU be the one to succeed like others before you?
  • Why Not Now! – What are you waiting for?

There is no better time to reach for a better life than NOW!

Please join the Think Multifamily Movement to be a world changer! Changing one family at a time.

REGISTER HERE! http://bit.ly/2Bm6PDSRAINJan18