Tarl Yarber
Pro Member
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Seattle, WA
Posted Dec 29 2017, 16:41
This event is brought to you by:

5 Replies

• 01/18/18 06:30PM - 09:30PM America/Los_Angeles
  • Renton Tech College - Building H Room 103/105, 3000 ne 4th st renton, Washington 98056
  • $15

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

PLEASE RSVP AT OUR MEETUP PAGE HERE: https://www.meetup.com/Fixated-On-Real-Estate/events/246303722/
  • Have you set your year up for success yet!?
  • Have you made a plan of attack?!
  • Are you worried about this Seattle/PNW Market?
  • Do you want to have confidence going into the new year, with a plan of action and knowledge of the current market?!?!?!
  • If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this is your meetup!
  • OH YEAH! And we will as usual have some BAD *** NETWORKING! Lets find who you are looking for in order to have the best year yet!
  • Not to mention some INSANE ANNOUNCEMENTS for 2018! You will not want to miss this!!

Join FORE on January 18th 2018 and kick start your best investing year! As you know by now, we only focus on the best content, with the best investors around, with a no BS attitude.

Are you curious about where Seattle/Tacoma stands in today's market and where we may be headed in 2018? Are you excited or worried? At this meetup, we will lay out all the facts and stats to help you make the best decision for your investing career.

Do you have a plan of attack? Do you know what you are going to change or add in order to accomplish your goals for the new year?

I will be upfront, I use to be a goal addict for years. Always setting goals, monthly, 1 year, 5 year, 10 year, 20 years! And then one day I realized I always had goals, but no real plan to achieve them.

Would you hire a builder who had a "goal" to build a house for you? NO! You would run! You want a builder who has a PLAN to build a house for you.

This meetup, not only will we explore the future of our market in the PNW, we will also give you the tools you need in order to build a PLAN for the new year and start getting after it in this amazing real estate market we are in! Its time to change, its time to grow, its time to make money!!

RSVP HERE NOW: https://www.meetup.com/Fixated-On-Real-Estate/events/246303722/

Loading replies...