MARTINSBURG WV / BERKELEY COUNTY REAL ESTATE INVESTOR MEETUP

5 Replies

• 01/25/18 07:00PM - 09:00PM America/New_York
  • TBD Martinsburg , West Virginia 25401
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event. Report

We are working on setting up a local Martinsburg Real Estate Investor Networking get-together. Our first meeting will be Thursday JANUARY 25 @ 7PM. We are working on a few locations and will update this post as soon as its finalized. Please feel free to respond to this post and let me know if you are interested in joining us for the first meeting in Martinsburg. The meeting will be held by myself and another local investor. I am a Investor RE agent / Wholesaler / Landlord of multiple Martinsburg Properties. I hope we get a great response. At the very least the goal will be to build some friendships and knowledge partnerships to help everyone achieve their Real Estate Goals. Who's In?

I've been meaning to post an introduction to the community for a bit now and haven't, so please waggle your fingers and cry lurker at me! Guilty as charged, though unintentionally. I'm a new investor in this area but trying (and sometimes succeeding!) to make things happen. I'd be absolutely thrilled to make this meet up. please PM me with details when the date gets closer.

@Nathan Hall GREAT! looking forward to meeting you and hopefully many other local investors. We are meeting at Kitzies Restaurant and Lounge. They have a bar and a private room for us! Should be a great time with lots of value for the group! January 25th 2018 @ 7pm

1545 Rock Cliff Dr. Martinsburg, WV

http://www.kitziesrestaurant.com/website/

Apologies but I'm stuck at work late and won't be able to make it tonight. I would appreciate a readout of how it goes and will make every effort to make the next one! Thanks!

We will be getting folks emails to update them on future meetings.. I think our next get together is scheduled for 3/1/18. Send me your contact info privately and I will add you to the list. See you next time.

Close Thin

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.