Bill Kenny
  • Lender
  • Martinsburg, WV
Posted Jan 3 2018, 10:47

5 Replies

• 01/25/18 07:00PM - 09:00PM America/New_York
  • TBD Martinsburg , West Virginia 25401
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

We are working on setting up a local Martinsburg Real Estate Investor Networking get-together. Our first meeting will be Thursday JANUARY 25 @ 7PM. We are working on a few locations and will update this post as soon as its finalized. Please feel free to respond to this post and let me know if you are interested in joining us for the first meeting in Martinsburg. The meeting will be held by myself and another local investor. I am a Investor RE agent / Wholesaler / Landlord of multiple Martinsburg Properties. I hope we get a great response. At the very least the goal will be to build some friendships and knowledge partnerships to help everyone achieve their Real Estate Goals. Who's In?

Loading replies...