Investor Meetup in Mesa, Arizona

17 Replies

This event is brought to you by:
  • 02/28/18 07:30PM - 09:30PM America/Phoenix
  • The building is labeled Arizona Family Therapy Group, 3048 E. Baseline Rd. Ste. 107 Mesa, Arizona 85204
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

This will be our fifth meet up group in Mesa, Arizona. We have gotten an average of 12 to 25 people at each meet up group. It has been great for networking and learning creative ways to do real estate.

This time we will have another guest speaker, my CPA will be going over tax strategies for real estate investing. He has been great in lowering my tax burden and increasing my profits as an investor.

This will be a great meet up to start off the year and get to know other investors and get great contacts to add to your investing team. I hope to see you there.

Last week's meet up was great, and looking forward to the 2/28 meet up! 

Thanks @Paul Santos .  I thought that it went a lot better than the previous one. I’m glad you could come. I think the next one will also be great with my CPA.

We are hosting another meet up group again. The last one was great. A special thanks to David Nielson from Mesa, Arizona for educating us more on hard money lending. This next meet up will have another special speaker, my CPA. He will educate us on real estate investing and taxes. I want to invite some colleagues I have met or communicated with from BiggerPockets: I would like to invite some of my local BiggerPockets colleagues @Stone Jin@Taylor Stevens , @DeWitt Gibson , @Justin Owens, @Jason Gladstone , @Charles Nyasha , @Buddy D. , @Ryan Talbot , @Tim Esteban , @Raven Hammersky , @James Thorne , @Arinya Khamphoumy , @Ken Breeze , @Timur Galimzyanov , @Ryan Moore , @Benjamin Kelly , @Nolan M. , @Wendy Black , @Chris Mayfield , @Alan Grobmeier , @Ewan T. , @Jake Saliba@Jayden Pudney , @William Haltom , @Mike Mazzucco , @Cody McManus , @Anthony Kirlew , @Kurt Granroth , @Ronald Chandler , @Gary Zimmermann , @Joseph Haraszko , @JJ Nace , @Mark Anderson , @Kellen Driscoll  , @Gem Montero , @Paul G. , @Matthew Rogers , @Sawyer Burnett , @Cass Urschel , @Dalton H. , @Catherine Angle , @Nate Gilbert , @Michael Pfannes , @Nichole Stohler , @Randy K. , @Jason Moss , @Bob Okenwa , @Doug McVinua , @Garry Gomez , @Neil Buchan , @Matt Dickens , @Anthony Mims , @Daniel Mclaughlin. I hope to see many of you there.

looking forward to it!

@Bob Okenwa I saw that you are attending the event.  That will be awesome to have you there again.

I chatted with my CPA today.  He is going to have some great information on how the new tax law will effect real estate investors and how to profit from it.  I hope to see many of you there.

@Ben Leavitt It will be great to see you at the meet up again.  I am looking forward to seeing you there.

Imight have to come check it out I will be in town from mn that week!  I am planning on moving down with in the next few years

@Shiloh Lundahl thanks for the invite.  I am anxious and hopeful i will be able to attend.

I am happy that so many people have decided to attend this event.  I don’t believe you will be disappointed. However, I am a little nervous in the fact that the room is built for a max of about 40 people and as of right now there are 32 that have clicked on the attend event button from BP and another 5 from my meet up group. So I am a little nervous that more will show up than we will have room for. In the past the max we have had has been 25, so it hasn’t ever peen a problem. I what I am trying to say is that if you haven’t RSVPed for this meet up than catch us at the next meet up.  We plan to have them monthly.

Hello, I am new to BP and investing and would like to get out and meet some people, is this open to newbies? Thanks! 

@Danny Rincon This meet up is for new investors and experienced investors. It would be great for you to join us.

Thanks to everybody who showed up last night. We had a pretty packed house but luckily everybody was able to fit.  We’re going to be holding another meet up next month where we will have either my contractor or one of my bank lenders come to speak. I hope to see you there.

@Shiloh Lundahl thank you for organizing such a great get-together.  Our family enjoyed the networking, the tax presentation, and the helpfulness of everyone.  We are looking forward to the next one.  

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.