Athens Ga REIA meeting. "Business and Booze."

3 Replies

This event is brought to you by:
  • 01/25/18 06:30PM - 08:30PM America/New_York
  • 256 E Clayton St athens , Georgia 30601
  • Free
  • Street parking. Must pay till 10pm

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event. Report

Hey, guys, I hope your holidays went well and your new year is off to a good start! 

I am scheduling a get together for January 25th, which is the last Thursday of January. 

I will be available to answer your questions on video marketing and some basic stuff on social media marketing. 

Please join me UPSTAIRS at Allgood Lounge here is the address 256 E Clayton St, Athens, GA 30601 at 6:30 pm. 

If you can't seem to find me just ask the bartender and he will be able to point me out. hope to see you all there!

This is perfect for new investors. And if your an experienced investor and would like to present at this event that would be great. Thank you guys for your time, hope to see you there.  

Georgui Kasaev

Nice day to plan a meeting, cause that's my Bday!!  I will try and make it if I am still in town.  Might be heading out early for a weekend venture.  We should talk soon about some great plans I have for some upcoming meetings.  You will be crucial in helping me get them off the ground too!  

Originally posted by @Ethan Atkinson :

Nice day to plan a meeting, cause that's my Bday!!  I will try and make it if I am still in town.  Might be heading out early for a weekend venture.  We should talk soon about some great plans I have for some upcoming meetings.  You will be crucial in helping me get them off the ground too!  

Happy birthday sir! Hopefully it will be an awesome one! I will help in any way possible just let me know. If I dont see your today then have a lot of fun and give me a call when youd like to get together and talk about what needs to be done. 

Georgui Kasaev

We had a great meeting 01/25/18 We had a financial advisor, realtor, contractor, and a social media marketer all under one roof. The discussion centered around strategies for finding off-market deals. We talked about employing video marketing in order to generate leads. It was a blast. Let me know if anyone has any questions about the meeting. 

Next one will be 02/22/18

Please join me UPSTAIRS at Allgood Lounge here is the address 256 E Clayton St, Athens, GA 30601 at 6:30 pm.

If you can't seem to find me just ask the bartender and he will be able to point me out. Hope to see you all there!

Georgui Kasaev

Close Thin

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.