Auction 101 - Bridgewater, NJ

14 Replies

This event is brought to you by:
  • 02/15/18 11:00AM - 02:00PM America/New_York
  • Hilton Garden Inn, 500 Promenade Blvd Bridgewater, New Jersey 08807
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

This Auction 101 event is a great place to network with like-minded people, and learn about how to use the auction.com platform to your advantage.

Drinks and snacks provided.  

Registration 6:00 - 6:30PM
Presentation 6:30 -7:30PM

Q&A/Networking 7:30 -8:30PM

Updated 8 months ago

This event has been moved to an AFTERNOON event at 11:00 AM - 2 PM.

Sounds awesome - and it's right on my way home from my W2. Looking forward to it.

Couldn’t agree with you more. I’ve attended a couple of Auction.com reviews in Essex, Passaic, Bergen, and Hudson. VERY INFORMATIVE. Instead of bidding blindly, it gives you a little more information than the other investors. Highly recommend it.

I attend a lot of these events, and they can be very informative.  But it's important to recognize the distinctions between the events.  The "101" and the "PAR" events are different styles.

They'll be moving the "PAR" (pre-auction review) events online shortly.  

Oh. Thought that's what you were referring to. What's the "101"?

"101" is where ADC employees explain the entire foreclosure/REO landscape to investors, including how to use their site and what to expect at Sheriff sale. It's like an A to Z educational seminar.

It's really good, but if you're already well versed in all aspects it may not be as informative as the PAR events.

Sorry can’t seem to find the date for this event. I am interested. Thank you!

When is this??

Auctions always confused me hopefully this will help give more insight. Can't wait!

The date is in the thread 2/15.

Are people unable to see this?  It's the post on the very top of the page.  I'm able to see it but sometimes things are viewable if you're using the BP App. 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here