OC Real Estate Investing Meetup! All are welcome.

2 Replies

• 02/01/18 05:00PM - 08:00PM America/Los_Angeles
  • 17900 Jamboree Rd, Irvine, CA 92614 Irvine, California 92614
  • Free
  • Red Bar & Lounge. Parking is Free.

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event. Report

Hey guys! I'm hosting a real estate meetup for all levels of investors and real estate minds alike in Irvine tomorrow night, Thursday, February 1 from 5-8 pm at the Red Bar & Lounge at Hotel Irvine. I am having a meeting with my business partner and a few other investors, and decided to just invite everyone last minute notice who wants to talk shop, grab some drinks and hang.

A bit about myself, I flip houses in Cleveland, Ohio full-time, but I live in Southern California. I am also an attorney, and have experience in a vast array of real estate transactions, including fix and flip, rentals, wholesaling, oil & gas, and BRRR.

Email me with any questions! [email protected] 

Looking forward to meeting everyone! Hotel Irvine 17900 Jamboree Rd, Irvine, CA 92614 5-8pm Thursday Feb 1.

That would have been cool to go to if I was in town. Depending on how many ya get showing up, I may be interested in coming out. I could speak on the pros and cons of investing in Ohio when ya live 3k miles away. 

We have meet ups here in Cleveland if you are ever in town.

@Jared Lichtin we’re not that far let’s talk...would have been nice to have seen your post sooner.
Pm me

Thomas Lorini

Close Thin

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.