Morgan Nilsen
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Sandefjord, Norway
Posted Feb 7 2018, 23:43

1 Reply

• 02/21/18 08:00PM - 11:00PM America/New_York
  • read the description please, Mall of the Emirates Dubai, Florida 32839
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hello Everyone in the UAE!

On the 21st of February 2018 we will have a real estate meetup in Dubai. Its free to join and it will be beginner friendly. You can also bring someone if you like. Please let me know in advance who is coming so I can book sufficient tables for us to sit at. The event will start at 8PM (20.00) and will last for about 3 hours. Please note that this is NOT a Florida Event! The website made me choose a location but only provided USA options! This will be in the Mall of the Emirates in Dubai. The exact location will be determined soon and posted here.

The purpose of this meetup is to connect you with other investors so you can socialize, learn, share and have a good time. It does not matter if you have done a hundred deals or zero. Everyone is welcome! 

The topic for this event will be about investing in real estate locally versus investing in another country. After that we will let everyone share about themselves and what they are after, and conversation will run free. Looking forward to seeing you there!

My name is Morgan, and if you need to reach me my WhatsApp is +971563643964

Loading replies...