Airbnb Investments in Colorado

6 Replies

This event is brought to you by:
  • 02/21/18 06:00PM - 07:30PM America/Denver
  • 1225 Logan St. Denver, Colorado 80203
  • Free
  • Capitol Hill Tavern. We'll be in the back room.

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event. Report

Grab a drink and learn the laws and opportunities around Airbnb and short-term rentals in Colorado.

While some cities like Colorado Springs are open season for short-term rental investors, others like Denver require some creative workarounds. (And in some instances, you just can't do it at all.)

We'll give a short presentation about:

-- Cities that are friendly to Airbnb investment
-- Creative workarounds in Denver
-- Insurance products to protect you
-- Tax collections
-- City enforcement efforts

See us in-person at the Capitol Hill Tavern. Or watch us live streaming on our  Facebook page. The event is FREE but please register at our website.

James Carlson, Real Estate Agent in CO (#FA.100071747 )
720-460-1770

Just a reminder that I'll be giving a short talk about Airbnb laws and investment opportunities in Denver, Colorado Springs and other cities along the Front Range. Our crowds have varied between 20 and 30 people, so you'll have a chance before and after to talk with others interested in short-term rentals.

Oh, and if you hate beer or interacting with humans face-to-face, we'll stream it live on  our Facebook page

720-460-1770

@James Carlson  I can't come in person to this event, but thank you in advance for streaming it via FB so I can learn. There's a few 'less-than-legal Air Bnbs in our neighborhood and I'm interested in how to do this strategy within the legal guidelines. 

@James Carlson  

I cannot make it tonight, I did, however, look through your website and let me say... very informative and well put together. I will definitely be at the next one! have a great time tonight.

@Adam Ferro  

We welcome anyone who wants to balloon our ego by complimenting our website. 

Seriously, thanks for the note. We'll hold another of these Airbnb events in Colorado Springs next week, Feb. 28. We'll also hold another in Denver next month. Or feel free to reach out any time. Cheers.

720-460-1770
Close Thin

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.