Tampa Bay's Unplugged REI Mastermind Meetup

5 Replies

• 03/07/18 06:30PM - 08:30PM America/New_York
  • 109 West Bloomingdale Ave. Brandon, Florida 33511
  • Free
  • The Mill Restaurant Brandon

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event. Report

I recently moved from chilly Cincinnati to sunny, warm Tampa Bay Florida and am going to start a monthly (and maybe a weekly) mastermind/meetup group! It will be modeled after the successful meetup group hosted by @Joe Fairless in Cincinnati. 

It will be free and is open to real estate professionals and investors of all experience levels. If you are in the Tampa Bay area (or more specifically, the Brandon, FL area), RSVP by clicking the link below. I am looking forward to meeting new friends and working together to take our real estate businesses to the next level!

I will see you in March.

https://www.meetup.com/Tampa-Bays-Unplugged-Real-Estate-Investing-Mastermind/events/qklkjpyxfbkb/

I'm new to the REI scene but I'm moving to the area this fall and I'd be interested in meeting up once I'm in town.

I have been trying to find other like minded REI people in the Fort Myers area. No meet up groups in this area (maybe I should start one). I have been around rentals for 35 years as a teenager with my dad and now in own couple dozen rentals in the Fort Myers area. My next step is to enter the larger multi-family rental arena. And larger single family fix and flips. My first 6-plex last year did not work out. But I learned immeasurable lessons from it. I want to try again and do better this time.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Love having another Free REIA meeting! Wish it wasn't the first Wednesday of the month because there are already a few that evening....

Close Thin

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.