Chattanooga Investor Happy Hour!

32 Replies

• 02/22/18 05:00PM - 07:00PM America/New_York
  • Feed Company in Southside - Meet in Bar Area, Feed Company, 201 W Main Street Chattanooga, Tennessee 37408
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hey Chatt Investors! 

I've been searching for a casual investor meet up in Chattanooga for months. After chatting with several BP members, I decided it was time to take action and plan one. This meet up is intended to simply be a fun, relaxing, no sales, no agenda gathering of like-minded investors. I'll also intend to make this a monthly event in different locations, depending on the turnout and suggestions from attendees. 

For February, we're meeting in the bar area of The Feed Company. They have happy hour specials from 5PM to 7PM on food and drinks. 

Excited to meet y'all!

- Jenna

I'm interested! What day?

Sounds great, Jenna. Looking forward to it. Do you have a date in mind?

The way this displays on the phone when you click through from the keyword alert the date and time aren't obvious so I am pasting below for everyones reference. (Or scroll up to top)

• 02/22/18 05:00PM - 07:00PM 
  • FeedCompany, 201 W Main Street Chattanooga, Tennessee 37408
  •  Free
  • Feed Company in Southside - Meet in Bar Area

Sounds great. I will be on the beach enjoying the fruits of my investments on that date but count me in for next month. 

I'm going to try to make it to this to see what you guys are up to in the Chattanooga market and connect with some folks.  I'm currently in the Nashville area.

I'll probably be a little late and have my husband with me.

Wish I could make it, but with 3 kids a night out on a weeknight is next to impossible 😩. I’d like to know what you think will be the next area to transition in Chattanooga. I have heard some rumors about East Ridge and the Glass Farm District. Any thoughts?

I hope to make it there around 6pm. To the person buying the first round, I’ll take a Pappy van Winkle 15 year old. Thanks! 🤫

Great meet up tonight thanks.  

Great event!! Thanks for setting this up Jenna! I'm looking forward to the next one already.

No problem! I had such a great time meeting everyone. Thank you all for coming!

I'll get the next one on the books very soon, stay tuned :)

Hey @Thomas DeMoss , I can see East Ridge getting better and better rents. 37411 is one of our best selling zip codes for Blackjack Real Estate. 

@Jenna Crye Thanks for organizing and hosting this event! It was great meeting everyone!

Thanks for pulling off a great Meetup! I enjoyed meeting everyone and look forward to the next one. 

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.