South Austin Real Estate Investor Meetup

9 Replies

• 03/22/18 07:00PM - 09:00PM America/Chicago
  • NXNW Brewery, 5701 W Slaughter Ln Austin, Texas 78749
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hello Everyone,

Our March meetup will be held at NWNW Brewery on Slaughter and Mopac. We will have a room reserved from 7-9.

Our guest speaker this month will be Lamar Cannon. Lamar is an active wholesaler in the Central Texas area and has been featured on the BiggerPockets Podcast, show 31 and has ran a successful wholesaling company for several years. Lamar is known for being very motivational and outgoing. In this event we have asked him to speak on using systems to help automate the immense amount of time that goes into wholesaling and provide tips for those starting out and more advanced methods for the experienced investors.

Lamar's Website: https://www.lamarbuyshouses.com/

BiggerPockets Episode 31: https://www.biggerpockets.com/renewsblog/2013/08/15/wholesaling-business-lamar-cannon/

I look forward to seeing some familiar faces and hopefully several new ones

Sorry if I missed it. Which day in March?

Looking forward to making it to this one!

Hello Everyone, 

Due to changes in who manages NXNW in South Austin it took a bit to get in touch with the correct person. Regardless the room/place we normally meet at is already reserved. Does anyone have recommendations for a place in South Austin where we could hold this meetup that has a relatively quiet area for 15-30 people?

Thanks for suggestions.

Otherwise we may need to postpone this.

So due to a reservation conflict we will be meeting at this new location this Thursday from 7-9. Beginning the next time we will resume going to NXNW.

DK Marias Tex-Mex

1807 W Slaughter Ln, Austin, TX 78748

@Doug Watts @David Ferrette @Scott MacDonald

Please pass this along to anyone that would like to come so they show up at the correct place.

Thanks,

Hello , I am new to Austin and looking forward to meet you all this evening.

Hi all, new to BP- just saw this and looks like I missed out, but interested in catching the next one!

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.