Diversified Investors Group - Philadelphia Commercial Sub Group
May 1st, 2018
1st Tuesday of the Month
6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
Location: Andy’s Diner, 2224 Roosevelt Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19116
Presented By: Lester Bahr CPA, LLC QuickBooks Advanced Certified
Discussion: Running Your Real Estate Business with Ease & Efficiency Using QuickBooks Online
Covering subject matter of:
1. The reasons why you need a full general ledger, double-entry accounting system to capture and organize all your business transaction activity.
2. Why to use QuickBooks, and more specifically, QuickBooks Online for this function.
3. Why is it so important to setup QuickBooks Online correctly, right from the beginning.
4. How I provide a full solution service in not only setting up QuickBooks Online, but then collaborating with the client working in this online environment to oversee all the accounting functions.
5. How QuickBooks Online then makes the year-end tax reporting process flow very smoothly all the way through to delivery of the completed tax returns to the business, completely electronic format via secure portal.
6. How QuickBooks can do a great job of reporting activities for rental properties, segregating by locations for separate property profit centers.
7. Real estate ownership is highly capital reporting intensive, how I incorporate fixed-asset reporting for not only federal, but separate state depreciation rules requirements – and tie it all back to QuickBooks.
8. The reason why I, as a CPA in public practice with 30 year of experience, as well as an Advanced Certified QuickBooks Advisor for 18 years, am uniquely qualified not only to setup your QuickBooks Online company, but to provide all the accounting and tax preparation services in the most efficient, cost effective manner.
Brief Bio: Lester Bahr CPA, LLC, QuickBooks Advanced Certified
Your online resource for convenience in accounting, tax and advisor support services; anytime, from anywhere. Over 30 years-experience helping businesses just like yours.
I am interested in attending this group, but it's not feasible to attend physically. Will the presentation be broadcast online in anyway?
Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community
Basic membership is free, forever.