Ladies' Investing Club

13 Replies

This event is brought to you by:
  • 04/19/18 06:00PM - 08:00PM America/Denver
  • Max's Wine Dive Denver, Colorado 80218
  • Free
  • Neighborhood and street parking available

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event. Report

Hey. Hey. Hey. Calling all BP ladies... we are starting an investment club for women. Our inaugural event is 4/19 at 6PM at Max's Wine Dive in Capitol Hill. Neighborhood and street parking are available.

The point of this group is to socialize, throw around thoughts and ideas on investing and talk about next steps. For the first meetup, we'll do an ice breaker and that will simply be- if you've read a good book on investing or money management, tell us what it is and why you like it. 

Please RSVP me through email if you plan on attending. If we surpass 10 invites, we may change the location (and will update.) 

I'm very much looking forward to meeting all of you! Thanks - Erin

Erin Spradlin, Real Estate Agent in Colorado (#230019690)

Love it!!  I can make it, but not until closer to 7 probably.  Will plan to be there and excited to meet some other lady investors!  Thanks for organizing!

(303) 886-4391

So fun!!  Hopefully I can make the next one.  What a great idea!!  

Thanks @Micki M. . for looping me in, I would love to attend but probably can't make it until 6:30.  Thanks @Erin Spradlin for organizing this, I have been looking for a women's REI meetup. I did come across one on "Meet Up" where I met the wonderful Micki. I definitely have ideas for topics to discuss as a woman trying to make a mark in REI.

Hi! I can't make this one, but keep me in the loop for the upcoming events as well! Thanks!!

Hey All- Just a reminder that this is happening at 6PM tonight at Max's Wine & Dive. If you're going to be late, no worries. If you've already RSVP'd me an update, also no worries- just pinging you in case anything has changed. Will keep this list updated for our next meeting as well. For those of you that can join, see you tonight! - Erin

@Linda Weygant , @Lia Martinez , @Jean Bolger , @Barbara Kothmannn , @Jennifer Ward , @Denise Hammond , @Julie Hill , @Kimberly Gillock , @Lisa Reyna , @Sabrina Moss , @Linda Stowell

Erin Spradlin, Real Estate Agent in Colorado (#230019690)
Close Thin

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.