Skip to content
Real Estate Events & Meetups

User Stats

Votes
Dutch H.
  • Rancho Mirage, CA
Votes |
Desert REI MeetUp (Palm Springs/Rancho Mirage/CC/PD/DHS/Indio)

Dutch H.
  • Rancho Mirage, CA
Posted Apr 10 2018, 11:33

9 Replies

• 05/17/18 06:00PM - 07:00PM America/Los_Angeles
  • Koffi South Palm Springs @ 1700 S. Camino Real Palm Springs, California 92264
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hello fellow BP members!  I am a new real estate investor, growing in RE investing knowledge but lacking in contacts and networking.  I have searched for local REIAs in the Coachella Valley and for meetup groups on BP but have not found any as of yet.  So as Brandon and Josh say on the BP podcast - if there's not one in your area - start one.

This meetup will be very informal and casual and will really be more about each of us meeting each other and discussing our backgrounds and where we are looking to grow and move forward in RE investing.  I'm not planning anything formal/no presentations - just good coffee and conversation.

If you're interested, please sign up and come.  Networking will only make all of us stronger and better for it.

Right now I have set the date/time as a Thursday evening and was considering putting in on the calendar for every 3rd Thurs of each month, but that is something that all of us can discuss at this first MeetUp so that this fits in with our calendars.

I hope any BP members (or friends of BP members) who are in or around the Coachella Valley will feel free to come and network and enjoy learning about each other.

Thanks and I looking forward to seeing you!

Dutch

Loading replies...