Votes
Misty Fowler
Votes |
WiscoREIA's Eau Claire Meeting - July

Misty Fowler
Posted Jun 1 2018, 08:47

2 Replies

• 07/10/18 07:00PM - 09:00PM America/Chicago
  • Metropolis Resort - We Meet in the Skybox, 5150 Fairview Drive Eau Claire, Wisconsin 54701
  • $20

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

WiscoREIA’s Eau Claire Main Meeting Always meets on the second Tuesday of the Month from 7:00pm - 9:00pm!

Tuesday, July 10th from 7:00pm - 9:00pm

Hosted by:
Josh Borcherding & AJ Minaker

Speaker: Matt Hedstrom

Matt Hedstrom owns and manages multiple businesses between Milwaukee and Chicago. He has created these businesses with a vision to serve and elevate others with core values centered in honesty and integrity. With over 20 years in real estate and contracting experience there isn’t a problem that Matt can’t find a solution for. His unique knowledge, contacts, and experience are all put to work helping him find the best solution for his clients.

Along with Short Sale Experts LLC (a national short sale negotiating company) Matt runs a successful General Contracting business and is a licensed contractor. He is experienced with rehabbing residential homes for purchase or rent to own, acquisitions and sales of residential and commercial investment property, and managing large scale commercial projects. He ran a very successful residential remodeling company in MN as a licensed contractor as well. Sellfastwithus.com is the new wholesaling company he started that is fully automated and sends out thousands of pieces of direct mail. He is currently working on a lending company that will be launched in 2018. His current focus as Tri-City Properties is building a buy and hold portfolio and has purchased 5 rentals in the last 6 months.

Matt believes education is the foundation of any good business and strives to help others grow their potential. He became a co-owner of WiscoREIA, Wisconsin’s premier Real Estate Investors Association in order to share his love for learning and keys to success with investors throughout Wisconsin.

Matt and his wife of twenty-one years, Lu, have 6 amazing kids ranging in age from 3 to 21. He has a huge heart for mission work and travels around the world leading about 5-6 trips a year building churches and houses. Other hobbies include reading, hunting, kiteboarding and surfing.

Topic: Rehabbing Done Right

Have you ever walked into a house and seen a repair situation that you had no idea how to fix or what the cost would be? Raise your hand if you’re brand new to rehabbing and thinking… "I would love to flip a house but I don't even know how much it costs to paint a room." C’mon, raise your hand! Everyone's hand should be up. It’s the most common question that we get.

How do I know what the cost of repairs will be?

Most of us are not contractors. Lucky for you, our next speaker has worked on over 1,000 rehabs and will show you how to estimate repairs accurately every time! Most of the time in under 10 minutes.

Did I budget enough for repairs?

Am I making the right repairs? Do I need to repair this? What about permits? Matt is going to answer all of these questions and more as he has worked as a general contractor and rehabber for over 20 years.

Who are the key people I need on my team?

What do you do when your plumber doesn’t show up on the day you have an inspection scheduled, resulting in the whole project being shut down? What if the estimate was $5k but is now $17k? What if the estimate was to change an outlet but the whole fuse box that now needs updating? Having managed over 500 subcontractors over the years, Matt has this figured out!

So, what do I do now?

At our WiscoREIA Eau Claire Meeting, Matt Hedstrom, will teach you all the ins and outs of rehabbing, making accurate repair estimates, managing contractors, and following process. The best way to learn is from those who do it best. You won’t want to miss this event!

Meeting Location:

Metropolis Resort

5150 Fairview Drive

Eau Claire, WI 54701

In the Skybox

Come early or stay afterwards! Bring your deals too!

Your first meeting is free! After your first meeting, Non-Members are $20.

Loading replies...