Votes |
Brad Sumrok Go Big with apartments faster

Scott Mednick
  • Developer
  • San Clemente, CA
Posted Jun 8 2018, 14:11

No Replies

• 06/13/18 07:00PM - 09:00PM America/Los_Angeles
  • Doubletree Club off the 55 fwy, 7 Hutton Centre Drive Santa Ana, California 92705
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Go Bigger and Faster with Apartments! Come learn from Brad how you can potentially retire in 3 – 5 short years by investing in Apartments. He will cover why he loves investing in apartments, the recipe for double digit returns, where to invest and will share some success stories of the hundreds he has helped achieve this. He will also share valuable lessons learned in his 16+ years of Apartment Investing. Go Bigger and Faster with Apartments – with Brad Sumrok the #1 nationally known educator and mentor for multi-family investing

Come learn from Brad how you can potentially retire in 3 – 5 short years by investing in Apartments. He will cover why he loves investing in apartments, the recipe for double digit returns, where to invest and will share some success stories of the hundreds he has helped achieve this. He will also share valuable lessons learned in his 16+ years of Apartment Investing.

“I specialize in helping people retire in just 3-5 short years by investing in multifamily real estate (Apartment Complexes). I transfer my 10 + years of investing experience to my students and many of them have increased their levels of Income, Freedom and Security and have lessened their dependence on their jobs and conventional investments such as stocks, 401k and IRAs.

I have been a Principal in nearly 1200 units over the past 10 years and in 2012 won the Rental Owner of the Year Award from the National Apartment Association.

OCREForum.com is our site. 

And you can pitch your wants and needs / Dont be shy!