Meetup in Modesto, CA

17 Replies

This event is brought to you by:
  • 06/28/18 06:30PM - 09:00PM America/Los_Angeles
  • 1328 Dalton Way Modesto, California 95350
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

We will start with a complete deal analysis and breakdown of the subject property. Next will be an opportunity to learn how to pick finishes that appeal to today's buyer, followed by a Q&A segment. This is a collaborative environment with good discussions centered around knowledge, resources, support, encouragement, networking and education with no sales pitching. Hope to see you there!

Hi Jenell,

I won’t be able to make your event in Modesto today but I’m interested in future meet ups so I hope you have more.

Ken

Hi Ken,

Thanks for reaching out and letting me know. I will be hosting another one September 6, possibly sooner.

@Tony Rice Sorry, I was not able to do that. I already had it scheduled for the evening of Sept 6. If you are interested in attending, please message me and I will send you the address. Thanks, Jenell

@Kevin Moules I sure hope so! It will be the evening of Sept 6 at my current project in Oakdale. If you are interested, shoot me a text. I'll send you the address. Hope all is well with the new bundle!