San Diego BP Real Estate Investor Happy Hour - Friday, July 13

10 Replies

• 07/13/18 05:30PM - 07:30PM America/Los_Angeles
  • Draft Republic @ UTC across from the Westfield Mall, 4282 Esplanade Ct San Diego, California 92122
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Please join us for an informal happy hour at the Draft Republic in UTC. 

This event is not sponsored by anyone, and there will be no presentations. Simply come to meet and greet other real estate investors and real estate professionals from San Diego. Everyone is welcome. 

When you come in, please look for Bigger Pockets Sign at one of the tables.  

Please RSVP. I will reserve a few tables for us. 

See you all there! Please DM me if you are lost. I will be checking my phone. 

Thank you, 

Olena 

Hi all,

I am really looking forward to meeting everyone at Draft Republic this Friday.  Feel free to connect with me before the meeting.

See you soon,

Swanny

It was awesome to meet everyone! @Olena Dziuba, Heather and I will try and get together to plan next months meeting :)

If anyone has any requests/suggestions let us know! 

[email protected] Dziuba,

Thank you for holding the meetup, great setting, and it was great to match up faces with people I have communicated with in the forums and in massages at BP.

Way to go!!

Swanny

Hi All!

I hope you had a wonderful time at the last meeting :)

Thank you to @Olena M. for setting this up!

We have decided on the next meeting to meet at Stone Brewing Tap Room in San Diego.

This should allow us a little more room to chat and allow us to hear one another. Only downside is there is no happy hour. We'll call is the "Bigger Pockets San Diego Social". The link to the new event can be found here.

We hope to see everyone again soon!