Prince Georges County MD Free Meetup

11 Replies

This event is brought to you by:
  • 07/29/18 10:00AM - 11:00AM America/New_York
  • Panera Bread at the Bowie Town Center, 3931 Town Center Blvd, Bowie, MD 20716 Bowie, Maryland 20715
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

This is the first meetup of Prince Georges county Maryland investors. This is a free meetup to discuss all forms of real estate investing and to network. Future dates and times will change based on the voting of who shows up. This group is based on democracy so everyone has an equal vote in how this group is run.

Darrell Bratton

240 2811508

@Kyle Jiron thank you for responding. I just went pro, and one of the reasons was so that I could create meetups. This is just a first try and it will be modified based on everyone's schedule. Please stay in touch and I will try to work it around your schedule. Since you are the first to respond, do you think once a month is good?

Darrell

@Darrell Bratton Once a month should be fine for now. I am pretty sure the other meetups around MD/DC do once a month as well. The weekend meeting is great and will be much easier to attend than some of the others that are meeting during the week, after work, etc. Once you have a few meetings under your belt, I would say to gauge the attendees and see if they want to meet more frequently and then go from there. 

@Kyle Jiron , Thank you so much. I am looking forward to having a group where networking and knowledge sharing is the focus. I just joined MARIEA in Owings Mills, but it took me 2.5 hours to get there last night, as I work in DC.

Darrell

@Colin Charles Thank you so much. This is my first meetup but I will be trying to have them monthly. My cell is 240 281 1508. call me if you cannot find me in the Panera. Chances are that I will be wearing a Harley Davidson T-shirt.

Darrell

Sorry I didn't properly introduce myself. My name is JoAne Baptiste-Cummins and I'm in NYC. New to BP, but have been house-hacking, before I ever heard of the term. Looking to expand my portfolio and source some deals outside my area. I haven't told my girlfriend about this forum yet, but think it could be potential beginning of a mutually beneficial business relationship. Let me know what you think Darrell.

Thanks

JoAne

Absolutely. It is free and we met for the first time today. My cell is 240 281 1508, if you want to give it to your friend. We will have another one in August and anyone is welcome.

Darrell

@Nadine Morrison , Thank you so much. We are planning it for Sunday August 19th at the Panera Bread in Bowie. It will be from 10 AM to 11AM and then at 11, we will go and look at a couple of properties. You are welcome to join us at 11 to look at properties if you wish. Our time is valuable so we may only visit one or two properties. I look forward to meeting you and getting to know you better. I will put the official meetup announcement soon.

Darrell