Hampton Roads Investor Meetup and Networking in Virginia Beach

4 Replies

This event is brought to you by:
  • 09/10/18 06:00PM - 08:00PM America/New_York
  • 1st Class Real Estate Resource Center, 831 Seahawk Cir Virginia Beach, Virginia 23452
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hello investors!

We are doing the lawyer talk again! We had a low showing in May because it was the first beautiful Saturday of the season, so Ben Titter, Esq. with Shaheen Law Firm P.C. will be speaking again, about when and how to start your LLC. He will also cover what documents are needed to self-direct your (or someone else's) retirement accounts. (I will give two cents on this subject as I have experience with self-directing my Roth IRA, IRA, and solo 401(k). I will also give a small soapbox session on why I think the Roth IRA is the best gift our government has ever given us, and you are cray if you aren't maxing it out every year.) Ben will take questions regarding the closing process why it is good to have a lawyer on your side of the closing, and other real estate-related law questions. Come armed with your lawyer questions!

We will meet at 831 Seahawk Cir, Virginia Beach at the 1st Class Real Estate Resource Center. Come in, hang a left, hang a right, and walk straight until you walk right into the training room. This event Monday, September 10th from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm. Our group is growing!

See you there!

Melanie

757-550-4775