Votes |
Learn how to invest tax free with your IRA - with Equit Trust

Josh Caldwell
  • Investor
  • Dallas TX, United States
Posted Sep 28 2018, 18:47

1 Reply

• 10/20/18 08:30AM - 05:00PM America/New_York
  • Guests must pre register at the link below , Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel - 1160 Thorn Run Rd Coraopolis (Pittsburgh) , Pennsylvania 15108
  • $97

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Learn how to invest tax free with our IRA !!

One of the really cool things about real estate investing is that there are so many ways to do it. Part of the education function of the Pittsburgh REIA club is to educate you in as many ways as we possibly can. To accomplish this mission, I like to have a theme for any given month. This month, that theme is investing tax free with your IRA.

For those of you who are unfarmilliar with tax free IRA investing, it is done inside of a self directed IRA. A SDIRA is a special vehicle and the IRS's gift to real estate investors. Inside of the SDIRA you can do all sorts of profitable things that would be illegal in any other arena. That is what makes this so sexy.

A few examples,

You can flip houses tax free

You can make rental income tax free

You can lend money and the profits are tax free. As a REIA member, you should NEVER have to go looking for a deal to lend on, we have a huge herd of deals that need funding all the time.

You can pay for your kid's education, and a lot more, tax free.

That is the teaser, there is a lot more to this subject.

We are going to do a 90 minute preview at the next REIA meeting for those of you who are unfarmilliar with this subject. That will be on OCT 16th at the Masonic Hall where we hold all of our regular meetings.

Then the experts from Equity Trust will do an ALL DAY deep dive with a question and answer segment on OCT 20th. This will be very valueabe for us all. I willl sure as heck be there.

Date and Time

Sat, October 20, 2018
8:30 AM – 5:00 PM EDT

Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel
1160 Thorn Run Rd
Coraopolis, PA 15108

The cost to attend is $97 for one person and $144 for one person and a guest.

EVERYONE who attends will recieve a Wealth Building IRA success kit - a $600 value and Recording of the Experienced Educational Track. So this is pretty much a no brainer for me.

I dont know how many seats are available but you dont want to hesitate and get shut out. Register now.

Pittsburgh REIA Self Directed IRA seminar registration link:

Loading replies...