Want to network with other landlords and investors, and learn best practices to manage your rental properties for maximum profits + minimum headaches?
Central Florida Landlords Meetup is the place!
We host monthly happy hours with time for networking with other landlords + investors, discussions and Q & A.
Discussions are led by the team at Belmont Management Group. With decades of property management and investing experience, you'll learn strategies and pro tips to take your rental portfolio to the next level. Upcoming topics include:
- How to deal with non-paying tenants.
- Looking ahead at rental supply & demand into 2019 and beyond.
- Strategically leveraging existing properties to buy more
- Techniques to attract and retain high quality tenants.
- Utilizing cloud based platforms to simplify tenant screening, applications and rent collection.
Whether you have 100 units or 1, there's something here for everyone.
Have a topic you'd like to discuss?
Let us know and we'll add it to the agenda for an upcoming meetup!
10/25 Meeting Topic: How to minimize losses from non-paying tenants.