Votes |
South Riding, Virginia- Real estate networking

Paras Gupta
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Ashburn, VA
Posted Nov 27 2018, 04:20

10 Replies

• 12/17/18 05:00PM - 07:00PM America/New_York
  • glory day in stone ridge, Glory Days Grill, Village Center Plaza, Stone Ridge, VA ashburn, Virginia 20148
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Hey everyone,

I am hosting this event for us all to network and talk about real estate. This will be a very informal meeting at glory days. They have happy hour specials, so this will be a great way for us all to talk about real estate and see how we all can help each other grow. I have a few properties myself at the moment, and my goal is to grow my portfolio and learn new ideas.

This group is for all people interested or involved with real estate. Any lender/realtor/investor/underwriter/etc are allowed to attend. Best part is that this is a free event socialize with like minded peers, unlike other events that we see on Facebook and REI groups! I want to create a network of all people interested, and expand.

This is a new group, so if you have any suggestions please let me know! Looking forward to connecting and hearing from you! 

Loading replies...