Laura Alamery
  • Investor and RE Mentor
  • Miami, FL
Posted Dec 7 2018, 07:38

No Replies

• 01/05/19 11:00AM - 01:00PM America/New_York
  • Hilton Suites, 10 Drury Ln Chicago, Illinois 60181
  • $15.00

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

*** PLEASE NOTE: If you don't RSVP and PAY by clicking the link below, you will NOT reserve your space for this workshop. ***

Click the link to reserve your spot

Let's start 2019 with a plan!

Would you like to know how you can make multiple 6-figures profits this upcoming year in real estate investing working from home on a part-time basis?

This is EXACTLY how I have implemented my business strategy so I can invest in real estate, while coaching other students and enjoy a personal active lifestyle.

The information you will receive will be new and refreshing. I will show you the exact steps and my strategies:

2019 Action Plan - how to start the New Year with a winning strategy;
The Absolute Best Ways to Locate Properties Today - without wasting time in obsolete ways that do not work any more;
Business Automation & Virtual Real Estate Investing - the future of real estate investing is here and how to set up so you can work less and earn more;
The 3 Top Strategies that You Need to Master Today - if you want to defeat the competition and create a foolproof system in spite of economic changes and recession;
... and much more!

I personally invest right now in several markets nationwide, my main market being in the Midwest, and I have developed my real estate business to work virtually even for my local investing business! I have been investing for over 30 years and can show you the best way to grow your business exponentially while maintaining the freedom to work while you travel, or pursue other interests.

You will also receive a Take Away Manual with Presentation Training Notes!

During the meeting you will also have the opportunity to ask questions, and as always, network with other investors and professionals, before and after the presentation, who have services and information that can be beneficial to all attendees.

ADMISSION:

I have only 30 seats for this event - Please Register TODAY!
- $15 - Paid Online - Up to Last Day Prior to Event
- $25 - At The Door Admission or Online Day of the Event

Click the link to reserve your spot

** REFUND POLICY: If you didn't learn anything valuable at the event simply request a refund and we will issue it. No Questions asked.

Also if you pay and cannot attend, please cancel at least 48 hours before the event for a full refund.

Directions & Parking:

Plenty of parking in the front. Keep in mind there are TWO Hilton's that share the lot. You will go to the SUITES not Garden Inn.

About the Speaker

Laura Alamery is a local real estate investor and consultant with extensive experience in several aspects of the real estate business - she has pioneered several strategies from personal experience that she now teaches nationwide, even to other mentors!. She has practiced real estate nationwide for 28 years and she has hosted seminars and public speaking engagements for over 15 years.

Read more about Laura and connect at Lauraalamery.com and Facebook.