Lehigh Valley Investors Monthly Meet-up - January Meeting

Justin Brown
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Allentown, PA
Posted Dec 18 2018, 13:55
This event is brought to you by:

16 Replies

• 01/17/19 06:30PM - 08:30PM America/New_York
  • The Business Community at Forty South, 40 S. 5th St Allentown, Pennsylvania 18101
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hello Yall, 

Hope you are winding down for the holidays and getting time to reflect on your success this year.  Whether you have been coming for a while or are just hearing about us, I would love to invite you to our Lehigh Valley Investors monthly meet-up coming up January 17th. We always shoot for the third Thursday of the month so I hope you all can make it! 

We meet at 6:30-8:30 in the event room of the Business Community at Forty South, the co-working space I'm a member of (40 S. 5th St, Allentown, PA 18101.) We are going to try to have an investor friendly accountant come to talk about best practices, taxes, and any questions you might have! 

Hope to see everyone there! 

Best,

Justin. 

Folks in Bethlehem, Hellertown, Allentown, Easton, Macungie, Emmaus, Catasauqua, Whitehall, Orfield, Berks County, Kutztown, Boyertown, Center Valley, Coopersburg, should all check this out!   

• Real Estate Agent PA (#RS329365)

Light House Realty LV Logo

Loading replies...