Lewis County meet and greet

11 Replies

• 02/06/19 05:30PM - 07:30PM America/Los_Angeles
  • 289 NW Chehalis Ave Chehalis, Washington 98532
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Tyler Northrup and myself have created this meet up with the intent to meet like minded people. We are both within our first year of investing and both have a couple deal under our belt. So if you have been doing this for years or this is day one for you, come by have a beer and let's talk shop.

just an FYI  but you ever want to come to Portland for a bigger audience the RAREBIRD meetings are very good. 

Traffic not as bad as trying to go up to Seattle meetups.. :)  wish you a good meeting.

Hi @Derek Dodd , thanks for putting this together! i'll try to make it out. 

I just looked up the address and it looks like you are intending to hold the meeting at Flood Valley Brewing Craft Taphouse. Just wanted to point that out in case anyone was looking for the name of the establishment! 

When is the next one after that or if you end up doing one prior let me know. Ill be out of the country from the 25th to the 11th but would love to attend a meetup in that area.  (where I started 16 years ago).  I still buy in that area. 

Thanks for setting this up! Looking forward to it!

@Tyler Northrup Sounds good, let me know if you squeeze one in this month before the 25th

I hope the meetup went well last night! I was wanting to come, but I have horrible laryngitis, so hopefully it was a success and I can come to the next one! 

Thanks Derek and Tyler for setting this up, I really enjoyed the info you guys shared. Can't wait to go to the next one and if you guys have any questions about interior finishes, don't hesitate to get a hold of me. 

No problem @Keith Jerry !  It was great meeting you and I will definitely keep you in mind for interior finishes for my clients.  We will post on here when the next meet up will be.

New meet up. Last minute. Click on the Event. ------>   Event

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here