Military Investors Meetup

19 Replies

• 03/08/19 06:00PM - 07:00PM America/Chicago
  • The Loft Taproom, 4110 S Clear Creek Rd Killeen, Texas 76549
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hey Everyone,

Come be apart of the first ever military investors meetup in Killeen, TX. Our hope is to gather active and retired military members who are currently investing or are looking to invest in real estate, but all are welcome. We will have a beer, network and talk about real estate. Hope to see you there!  

Hello Guys & Gals,

I just wanted to ask if I could be a part of this, I have three property's in the Killeen area. however, I'm not part of the military. But I would still love to join and learn. 

Let me know if I can join,

Michael R. Mullins

Hello Jared, 

I am located in the Houston area but have been interested for a while to invest in Kileen. I am a vet and would love to attend one of these meetings. However, i work a 9-5 Mon-Fri, so i wouldn't be able to unless one of these meetings was over the weekend.

Hey Viktor,

Being that we are in the initial phases of getting this meetup off the ground, dates and times could change depending the availability of those who want to attend. If dates change I will update them on this board. I hope you will be able to attend in the future!

Jared Heath

Wish I could attend! Currently stationed in San Diego but will be transitioning out of the service later this spring. We will be moving to Bastrop area. Would definitely be interested in attending future events and networking with other veterans in the REI community.

Interested if this group is still meeting up.  I just finally separated from the Navy last month and have settled here near Bastrop.  Keep me updated on Military / Veteran meetups like this!

To all who are interested in this, it seems to be dead. The only posts are people (including myself) who are interested in meeting with other investors in the Killeen area. So, tired of waiting for someone else to initiate a meetup, I'm going to be organizing one myself soon. Rather than fill this thread with details, I'm going to start a new thread for the meetup. Perform a keyword search for Fort Hood and sort by latest to find it. Hope to see you there while I work to get this organized.