ANALYZING AND FINANCING RENTALS AND FLIPS FOR INVESTORS AND PRIVATE MONEY LENDERS
Join us in Richmond for this full day seminar on Saturday April 27th.
Seminar fee of $52 includes
- Full day seminar with presentations, discussion and Q&A presented by Shera Gregory with guest speakers (Fixer Upper Coach Pete DeWorken, local bank commercial loan officer, and local property manager)
- Printed copy of the presentation for note-taking
- E-mailed copies of all spreadsheets and resource links
- E-mailed examples of all Private Money Lending docs (samples only, not for legal use!)
- Lunch (Fajita & Taco Bar), Snacks & Coffee
Tickets can be purchased on EventBrite: Plan to Profit in Real Estate
This full day seminar will cover four main topics:
Investors, Private Money Lenders and Wholesalers can all benefit from learning about these fundamentals. For example:
Ticket update: It is now possible to purchase tickets to attend just the morning or afternoon portion of the seminar for $26. In the morning we will cover Analysis and Financing of Rentals and Flips and in the afternoon we will cover the Private Money Lending process and Self-Directed Retirement Accounts. There is also a self-study option for those who cannot attend the seminar in Richmond in person on April 27th.
Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate
Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing